Nemiro.OAuth is a class library for authorization via OAuth protocol in .NET Framework.
The library provides mechanisms for implementing OAuth clients, and also contains a ready-to-use clients for popular websites.
The Nemiro.OAuth is licensed under the Apache License Version 2.0.
- Support OAuth 1.0 and 2.0;
- Obtaining basic information about users: ID, name, sex, date of birth, email address and telephone number;
- Ready-to-Use OAuth clients for: Amazon, Assembla, CodeProject, Dropbox, Facebook, Foursquare, GitHub, Google, Instagram, LinkedIn, Microsoft Live, Mail.Ru, Odnoklassniki (ok.ru), SoundCloud, SourceForge, Tumblr, Twitter, VK (vkontakte, vk.com), Yahoo!, Yandex (yandex.ru).
- Base classes to create additional clients;
- Basic principles of operation with API of different providers;
- Unified mechanisms to facilitate integration with a variety of API.
Less code, more functionality!
- Microsoft Windows XP, 7 or later with .NET Framework 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (recommended Professional Edition with Service Pack 1) or later